We are the Zadar County development agency which is located in Croatia, Zadar County.
We are responsible for promoting our county as a location for manufacturing investment and for internationally traded services.
We operate as a one stop service center which assists foreign and local investors to establish or expand their business. Our services to investors are free of charge.
- Land area: 56,542 km²
- Capital city: Zagreb
- Population: 4,3 milion
- Climate: Mediterranean and continental
- Political system: Parliamentary democracy
- Official language: Croatian
- Domestic currency: Kuna (HRK)
- GDP per capita: 10,427 EUR (2011)
- Average gross salary: 1,021 EUR (monthly)
Overview Zadar County
- Land area: 3,646 km²
- Sea surface: 3.632,9 km2
- Population: 170,398
- Climate: Mediterranean
- 2,550 sunny hours per year
- Administration: 6 towns and 28 municipalities
- GDP per capita: 8,388 EUR (2009)
- Average gross salary: 961 EUR (2010)