Municipality of Polača
AREA (ha)WITH ROADS AND PUBLIC AREAS
b/ AREA OF BUILDING LOT
AVAILABLE FOR SALE (ha)
LAND PRICES (in kn per m2)
INCENTIVES FOR INVESTORS
- transfer of ownership with fee by public tender
- exemption of payment:
*of all municipal taxes for the first 3 (three) years of business in the amount of 50%
*utility charges - 50% of the amount in the first 2 (two) years of business,
* utility charges - 25% of the amount for the next 2 (two) years,
* utility charges - 50% of the amount when on construction of the facility,
* Fees for connection to water supply in 50% of the amount.
- Numerous benefits that are provided by the Act on the Areas of Special State Concern
POSSIBLE ACTIVITIES Economic purposes - production, craft, business, commercial, offices, research centres, technology parks and tourism, etc ... tourism T1, T2, T3
K4 - storage, processing, sales, distribution
T5 - catering
STRATEGIC POSITONdescription- road connections,
name and distance ( in km) to the nearest urban centre and its population + graphical presentation
Traffic connection: Business zone in the Municipality of Polača («PRIMAT») is located next to the state road D-503 which connects the towns of Biograd and Benkovac.
The motorway A1 is 6 km far. The centre of the county (city of Zadar) is 25 km far.
Air traffic: 18 km to the airport Zemunik
Sea traffic: 25 km to harbour Gaženica in Zadar
Train service: 10 km to the railway station in Benkovac