Name of the project: Pašman Resort
Location of the Project:
The Pašman Island is located at the heart of the Dalmatian coast. Only about 25 km from the vibrant center of Zadar, 18 km from the international airport and a stone´s throw away from the Kornati National Park, Pašman combines both: the tranquility and beauty of the Adriatic Sea and islands as well as the lifestyle, culture and heritage of the vibrant Croatian seaside towns.
The island is surrounded by two National Parks (Kornati and Paklenica) and three Natural Parks (Velebit, Telašćica, and the Vrana Lake). The Plitvica Lakes and the Krka Waterfalls are close to the region.
The additional goal of the Pašman Resort project is the bridge construction (2,2 km), which would connect north-east part of Pašman island with the mainland.
The goal of the Pašman Resort Project is development of top-quality and attractive tourist destination of the highest category with innovative marketing concept that should enable sustainable tourist development on the Island of Pašman with preserving natural characteristics of the area and respecting local tradition and cultural heritage.
The Project would include the construction of a hotel, tourist apartments, villas, berths, beaches, etc., a capacity of up to 4.000 beds in the final development phase, including accompanying facilities and required public utility installations in the project area.
The area of the Project boasts untouched nature, contains no constructions and is located along 8 km long sea shore with the total area of approximately 300 hectares, of which approximately 100 hectares represent construction area and some 190 hectares represent planned potential Recreational and Agriculture area.
The Pašman Resort Project location is listed in spatial planning documentation under the working title South Pašman. Pašman Resort project represents one of the biggest greenfield investment projects in Croatian tourism.
Realization of the Project
The implementation of the Project will be performed in two phases. In the first phase, the International Tender will be executed and the Investor will be chosen, whereas the second phase will include the construction of the planned facilities stipulated by the Project’s scope.
The following documentation and activities have been performed:
- A detailed Master plan of the Pašman Resort Project (including a Resort Strategy, an Illustrative Master Plan and Conceptual Development of Architectural and Landscaping Concepts) made by T.H.R ASESORES EN TURISMO, HOTELERIA Y RECREACION, S.A., Barcelona, Spain in cooperation with Hosting International Ltd., Zadar, Croatia;
- Pre-feasibility study of the Pašman Resort Project (including the Tourist attraction base of the Project and its environment, Marketing Pre-study, Construction and Design Conditions, Ecological Concept, Amount of the Investment, Timetable of the Investment Project, Dynamic of the Investment Project, Organizational Structure and Staffing, Financial Pre-study) made by Hosting International Ltd, Zadar, Croatia;
- Topographical surveying and geodetic maps required for the Urban development plan.
- Solved property-legal relations
- 2013. The International Tender for the selection of the Investor will be carried out.
After the International Tender and the selection of the Investor have been carried out, the Project is to be realized through the “building right model“.
The investment value is estimated at cca 500 mil. EUR.
In order to receive detailed information regarding the Project, the interested potential investors are invited to contact Mr. Eugen Sorić, the Pašman Resort Project Manager. This would give potential investors an opportunity to be timely informed of the project details and opportunities to participate in the project development.
Hosting International d.o.o.
Obala kneza Branimira 12/III, 23000 Zadar
Tel: +385 23 305 318, Mob: +385 98 165 2165
PDF (2,5 mb)